Contacts and Services

Contacts and Services


Driver’s LicensesBellevue Location – 103 Landmark Dr, Bellevue, Ky 41073

Campbell County Clerk: Alexandria Location – 8330 W. Main Street; 859-635-2151 | Newport Location – 1098 Monmouth St; 859-292-3850

Campbell County Library: Alexandria Location – 8333 Alexandria Pike: 859-572-7463 | Cold Spring Location – 3920 Alexandria Pike; 859-781-6166

Campbell County Office of Emergency Management: Information on Emergency Plans during severe thunderstorms, snow storms, tornadoes, floods, etc.

Campbell Media: To view video of Council and P&Z Meetings and other events around Campbell County.  To have them at one of your public events call 859-781-3495.

Community Action CommissionWide range of services from Family, Housing and Career Readiness. To speak with someone regarding all services call 859-581-6607

Nixle: Receive alerts about traffic or safety issues in Alexandria straight to your phone. Visit the website, type in your zip code or text your zip code to 888777.

TANK: Public Transit servicing Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area. You can also call 859-331-8265 for more information.

NKADDA local resources offering a wide range of services to the Northern Kentucky area. 

Addiction and Mental Health Services:

Northern Kentucky Addiction Helpline: They offer services from treatment placement assistance, recovery and reentry resource connection, Casey’s Law assistance. To speak with a speacilists today call 859-415-9280.

Northern Kentucky Office of Drug Control Policy: They assist with teh development of substance use policy initiatives, coordinates regional efforts and provides advisory services to NKY. 

Drug Recovery Assistance: In partnership with the Kentucky Department for Public Health and the University of Kentucky, their purpose is to decreas the burden of injuries, including drug overdoses in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.  For help call 1-877-318-1871

No. Ky. Health Department: Servicing Boone, Campbell, Grant and Kenton County.  Contact the District office at 859-341-4264 for more information. 

Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Text or Call 988* to speak with someone and get connected to local services. 

Senior Citizen Services:

Alzheimer Support: Free support service that assists Alexandria families who have loved ones with Alzheimer’s Disease or Dimentia.

Senior Guidance: Detailed information on helpful senior living resources for the elderly in or near Alexandria. 

Senior Friendly Guide to Medical Alert Systems: A comprehensive guide to understanding how to find the right medical alert system for someone close to you. 

Northern Kentucky Area Agency on AgingA local resource folks caring for aging adults in their life.  You can also contact them at 859-283-1885

Veteran Services:

Veterans Affairs Officer: To set up an appointment contact Steve Weber; 859-448-0752; email at

Veterans Benefits & Health Care: Find a local health care location or find a local representative. 

Resources for Individuals with Disabilities:

– College Resources: College Guide for Students with Disabilities | BestColleges

– Financial Aid & Scholarships: Financial Aid for Students With Disabilities | BestColleges

– Career Guide for People with Disabilities: Career Guide for People With Disabilities


AltaFiberInternet, Phone and TV

SpectrumInternet, Phone and TV

Duke Energy: Service most of Alexandria with electric and gas.  To speak with a representative call 1-800-777-9898
Outage Reporting

Street Light Outage: Put in the nearest location outage, fill out some information and Duke will come out and repair the light. 

Owen Electric: Servicing most residents in the Brookwood and Ridgewood Subdivisions.  To speak with a representative call 800-372-7612  

Northern Kentucky Water District: Servicing all of Northern Kentucky. To speak with a representative call 859-578-9898

Sanitation District #1: Servicing all of Northern Kentucky.  To speak with a representative call 859-578-7450.

Rumpke: Residents will see their waste fee on their tax bill each year.  Service day is EVERY WEDNESDAY, place can at curb on Tuesday evening.  To report missed service call 859-472-7339. 
Click HERE for list of acceptable items 

Other Contacts & Services:

Campbell County Board of Education: 859-635-2173

Campbell County Attorney: 859-491-4025

Campbell Co. Detention Center: 859-431-4611

Campbell Co. Extension Office: 859-572-2600 

Campbell County Fiscal Court: 859-292-3838 

Campbell County Planning & Zoning: 859-292-3880

Campbell County PVA: 859-292-3871

Campbell County Road Department: 859-635-9100

Campbell County Solid Waste/Blight: 859-547-1866

Northern Kentucky Geographic Information System (mapping info): 859-331-8980

Northern Kentucky University859-572-5100

Kentucky Municipal Guide – Contact information for Local, State, Regional and Federal Representatives listed by county and city.

PRESCRIPTION DROP BOX LOCATIONS:  Please dispose of unwanted and unused prescription drugs (liquids and syringes are NOT accepted) at one of the following police departments during regular business hours:  Bellevue – 616 Poplar St,; Campbell County – 8774 Constable Dr.; Cold Spring – 5589 E. Alexandria Pk.; Dayton – 514 Sixth Ave.; Fort Thomas – 130 N. Ft. Thomas Ave.; Highland Heights – 176 Johns Hill Rd.; Newport – 998 Monmouth St.; Southgate City Building – 122 Electric Ave.; Wilder – 520 Licking Pk.